Directed by Lim Won-gook (임원국)
Screenplay by Park Yeon-seon (박연선)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/05/22
Alternative title : "The Taming of the Shrew"
Inspired by Shakespeare's classic of the same name. Yeon-su is a beautiful but naughty young woman whose family became millionaires overnight. All men fall in love with her at first sight, but Jeong-do, the only son of a respected family, has no regard for her. Yet despite this, the two fall in love and get married. However, their conflicting families shake up their wedded bliss. 12 and over.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|110 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.