Directed by Jeon Kyu-hwan (전규환)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/02/14
Young-wu, who has lead an uneventful married life with Ji-young for more than 10 years, is having an affair with Su-yeon, a writer who has a contract with his publishing company. After an accident Ji-young meets Ke-rim, a young Muslim, and the two embark on a dangerous love affair. Ke-rim has to leave the country suddenly and Ji-young desperately missing him, leaves home on her birthday to look for him in Varanasi. After making love to his lover Su-yeon, Young-wu arrives home with a birthday gift for his wife only to find a note from Ji-young saying that shes gone to visit her family in another city.
A few days later, Young-wu happens to see Jiyoung on the TV news, covered in ash, coming out of a restaurant that has been bombed by terrorists in Varanasi. Young-wu starts to investigate his wifes whereabouts, suspects that shes having an affair with Ke-rim, and sets off to look for her in Varanasi..
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week