Directed by Kim Jeong-Keun (김정근)60min | Release date in South Korea : No realease date yet
Through the Hope-bus triggered by the situation of Hanjin HIC, I cherished a hope of getting little bit soften and brighten the deep-seated prejudice in our society. The seed of hope, I'd loved to share and talk with more people. Once again, I hope to get on the Hope-bus.
In 2011, SNS and Hope-bus initiated a new movement. They fractured the firm and unilateral media, and urged the arrogant political and financial circles to be awakened. They jumped over the high fence of Hanjin HIC (by a mobile phone and a ladder), stayed up all night getting hit by water cannon at the Yeongdo Bongrae-crossroads blocked up with the wall of police cars, and had the moment when the rally became a festival. It was so-called the 'meeting place' based on introducing to each other far from the anonymity as well as the 'junction' between the well-organized activist and the unorganized commonality. Hope-bus made gradual advance and became a gigantic jumble that anybody was eligible to participate. Now again, the Hope-bus is back and stood in its place. How will it be really evolved?
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week