School, a place where anything can happen.
A girl and a boy's eyes meet.
She is a ghost who cannot forget her first love.
She asks the boy, the only one who can see her, for help.
A girl enters an abandoned classroom where a child is almost dying.
Did the child hate being alone? The exit gets further away from the girl...
Two girls who were best friends.
A letter of recommendation and the class president splits them apart.
When the promise of love is broken, the girl asks to be together at least in death...
What is happening at the school where the missing children are still attending?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|108 min •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017