Directed by Choi Ho (최호)
Screenplay by Choi Ho (최호)118min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/10/02
The 1970s of Korea was the dark ages of military autocratic regime as well as an era of revolutionary upheaval of pop culture lead by energetic youth. After wandering the shabby clubs of a U.S. military campside town, singer Sang-kyu and a guitarist Man-sik forms a rock group ‘Devils’ with four other members. They enter a rock band contest and make a strong impression with their shocking yet amusing performance. Devils achieve stardom playing at a club called ‘Nirvana’. Mimi, a groupie who followed Devils from the town, also becomes an icon with her dance moves and fashion. However, their heydays don’t last long as they lose one of the members to a fire at the club. To make matters worse, clubs are faced to be shut down due to oppressive rule of military dictatorship, which will fundamentally take away their chances to sing. Despite all the despair, Sang-kyu plans another passionate concert for the Devils.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Blu-ray (Coffee Book) (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
DVD 2-disc (En Sub)
DVD First Press Edition (En Sub)
|118 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.