Directed by Lee Song-hee-il (이송희일)
Screenplay by Lee Song-hee-il (이송희일)45min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/11/15
6 hours of weakness...will we be able to love?
Ki-tae hands senior Jun-yeong coffee with sleeping pills. He then takes the sleeping Jun-yeong south, in his car.
When he wakes up, the secret they both had reveals itself...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.