Directed by Moon Jeong-hyeon (문정현)89min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/03/19
When I accidentally discovered the diaries of my late granduncle, who was mentally disturbed, I learnt about my family's secret history. The small mountain village in South Jeolla Province where my mother's family lived was nursing the wounds of class conflict, ideological conflict, and the scattering of family members between South and North Korea and in Japan. It turned out that the history of my family contained all the tragedies of modern Korean history, which I had only known from textbooks.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Lee Chung-ryoul Support Message
|89 min •DV •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.