Directed by Jin Kwang-gyo (진광교)
Screenplay by Jeong Hee-hyeon (정회현)102min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/05/17
70 years old granny gets Korean lessons from her granddaughter?
Granny Oh Nan-i starts living with her seven-year-old granddaughter after having lost her son in a sudden accident. Not having known how to read a single word, 70 years old granny starts learning the Korean letters to read her son's final letter.
Granddaugher Dong-i decides to help her but even she herself hasn't mastered the language and runs into a limit. Finally, Granny decides to join the first grade class of the town school.
Will granny be able to learn the language and read her son's letter?
A family movie coming this May!
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Step-by-step Hangul Classroom
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.