Directed by Jeong Ji-woo (정지우)
Screenplay by Jeong Ji-woo (정지우)99min | Release date in South Korea : 1999/12/11
Min-ki is a banker who gets laid off after six years of service. Although he's under constant sense of uneasiness, he lives his new leisurely life without stress of work, thanks to the uccessful career of his wire Bo-ra. Taking care of their baby daughter, doing the housework, and spending quiet time reading at the park. these are all blessings for Min-ki. Meanwhile, Bo-ra is having an affair with her college sweetheart Il-bum, with whom she was separated when he he left for the military. Although she treasures her family and desires to keep it together, she is moved by ll-bum's love and by the sweet reminiscence of her youth. Soon, Min-ki discovers their intimate relationship, which brings about much pain and confusion among the three. All three dream of the possiblities for a happy end, bring about an unexpected outcome.
International Film Festivals
2000 Louis Vuitton Hawaii International Film Festival ,
2000 Leeds International Film Festival,
2001 Fantasporto Oporto International Film Festival ,
2000 Chicago International Film Festival ,
2000 Asia Paciifc Film Festival,
2001 Udine Far East Film Festival ,
2000 Filmfest Hamburg ,
2000 Sao Paulo International Film Festival ,
2001 International Istanbul Film Festival ,
2001 Cinemanila International Film Festival ,
2000 Cannes International Film Festival ,
|Myung Film (명필름)|
|99 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85) •Dolby SRD|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.