Directed by Hwang Seok-ho (황석호)76min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/02/25
The film follows a 74-year-old resident with mental disability on the small island of Ulleung-do. He has been living there all his life, while working hard to achieve his lifelong dream, to buy a small house and get married to a loving woman.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Nam Ji-hyeon's Interview
|76 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.