Directed by Kang Dae-gyoo (강대규)115min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/01/28
Jeong-hye (Kim Yoon-jin) is sentenced to serve 10 years in Cheongju Women’s Prison after killing her abusive husband. Behind bars, she gives birth to a baby boy but must give him up for adoption in accordance with the law. One day she sets out to start a choir and the prison chief promises Jeong-hye a special outing with her baby if she succeeds.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Park Joon-myeon sings On my Own
Showcase Jeong Soo-yeong sings Out Tonight
Short Music Video
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|115 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week