Directed by Lee Jeong-cheol (이정철)92min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/07/21
Also known as "Hearty Paws 2"
“Heart is...,” the movie that reduced the whole country to tears, is back. This time, the sequel intends to break even more hearts.
Since the last movie, Dong-wuk (Song Joong-ki), now a high schooler, has had to transfer to three different schools, as his reputation as a skilled fighter has always brought trouble. Yet, even through the difficult times, Maumi has stayed loyal to her beloved owner.
But when Dong-wuk’s mother becomes concerned that her son is spending too much time with Maumi, she temporarily sends the dog and her three puppies away to Dong-wuk’s uncle.
One day, two jewelry thieves on the run, Heyok-pil (Seong Dong-il) and Du-pil (Kim Jeong-tae), spot Maumi and her puppies. They hatch a plan to kill one puppy to stuff him with hidden stolen jewels. The plan is on when they manage to nab the youngest puppy, Jang-gun. When her puppy is taken in front of her eyes, Maumi chases the thieves.
When Dong-wuk visits his uncle to see Maumi, he realizes that his beloved dog and her pup are nowhere to be found, and his search for his best friend begins.
World Cup Greetings
On the set video
Poster Making Of
Maumi Song Recording
|92 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.