Directed by Ryoo Jang-ha (류장하)113min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/11/27
Alternative title : "Pure Love", "Crush on You"
KIM Yun-woo works as a low level civil servant in a district office. Although he is thirty, he is still quite innocent for his age and has been on numerous unfruitful blind dates in search of a suitable wife. After moving to a new place, he often runs into HAN Soo-young, a high school student who lives downstairs. HAN Soo-young is a cheerful and eccentric eighteen-year-old who lives with her mother that acts like a princess. Meanwhile, KANG Sook has just started to work at the district office straight after graduating from high school and falls head over heels for KWON Ha-kyung, a melancholic woman who always smokes in the same spot, because of her beautiful smile. Ha-kyung is still holding onto an old flame and keeps on looking for traces of that love every day. KANG Sook continues to keep wooing her, irregardless of her living in the past. Can their futures lead to a happy ending?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Lee Seung-hwan (이승환)
Happily Ever After
Kang Pool's cameo
On the set video
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|113 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.