Directed by Byeon Yeong-joo (변영주)
Screenplay by Byeon Yeong-joo (변영주)117min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/03/08
Previously known as "Help" (헬프, Hel-peu) and "Train"
Adapted from the novel by Miyabe Miyuki, who is known as the queen of crime fiction in Japan. A man searches for his fiancée who vanished without a trace just before their wedding ceremony, only to discover the shocking identity of her. The novel is considered one of top 10 best mystery novels in Japan of all time and stirred up social issues upon its domestic release. While he wasn’t paying attention, it seems that everyone in the country but him has been caught up in a consumer feeding frenzy–going into heavy debt and declaring bankruptcy at a snowballing rate. The film adaptation has taken only the main storyline and theme and added Korean elements into it. This is director Byeon Yeong-joo’s 3rd feature after "Ardor" (2002) and "Flying Boys" (2004), and his first attempt at a thriller. Lee Seon-gyoon ("The Apprehenders") stars as the veterinary clinic manager who searches for his fiancee, Kim Min- hee ("Moby Dick)" plays the fiancée with suspicious history, and Jo Seong-ha ("The Yellow Sea") plays the detective cousin of Lee Seon-gyoon, who helps out with the case.
Poster Making Of
On the set video
|Official Facebook Page|
|Naver Blog (네이버 블로그)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.