Directed by Kang Tae-won (강태원)
Screenplay by Kang Tae-won (강태원)89min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/09/29
Seong-gyoo and Doo-tae are humans in their mid-30s.
While suffering from the extreme hardships of life, they coincidentally participate as commanders in a big run across Incheon to Dok-do. They start a long journey of 14 nights and 15 days lying to the parents of the young members that their children are sick and aim to get their money. The steaming weather of August and the difficult journey slowly start to change the survivors and Seong-gyoo and Doo-tae. They look back on the life they've lived so far when Doo-tae discovers one day, the meaning of friendship and Seong-gyoo meets Yoo-ri, daughter of his first love Han So-ri. They head for Dok-do with a new sense of attitude.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.