Directed by Huh Jung (허정)
Screenplay by Huh Jung (허정)107min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/08/14
What if there was a stranger in my house...?
Signals for hide and seek □1○1△2
Seong-soo (Son Hyeon-joo), a successful businessman who lives with the perfect family in a luxury apartment, has secrets and mysophobia about his one and only brother. One day, he goes to see his brother after a phone call about him missing and sees werid symbols all over the house and he meets Joo-hee (Moon Jeong-hee) who knows his brother.
"Please tell him to stop looking at my daughter."
Joo-hee lives alone with her daughter but lives in fear of someone watching them. Seong-soo looks around carefully at the old apartment and realizes the symbols mean gender and numbers of people.
Someone else is living in my apartment with me!
Seong-soo returns to his from his brother's and notices a familiar symbol written next to the bell of his house.
A missing brother. Hide and seeks codes. A shocking truth for two different families and the struggle to save their families starts now.
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
DVD 2-disc (Normal Edition) (En Sub)
Blu-ray (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
DVD MY (En Sub)
DVD 2-Disc (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
Star Cheering Video
Well Made Thriller Video
Behind the Scenes
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.