Directed by Moon Si-hyun (문시현)
Screenplay by Moon Si-hyun (문시현)95min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/03/15
Tae-su, a young promising businessman and happily married family man, loses everything overnight when he underwrites a friend's debt. His wife cannot bear the thought of selling their posh flat and proposes divorcing on paper. Tae-su agrees and tries to steer clear of creditors at a bleak, dank Gosiwon or low-cost lodging facility for the poor with cubicle-like single rooms. There, a precocious teenager girl Se-ra takes an interest in him, but it's not before long her father intervenes.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Trailer, Music by Vidulgi OoyO
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.