Follow up to 2012 omnibus movie "Horror Stories".
"Escape" (탈출, Tal-chool) directed by Jeong Beom-sik
"The Pain of Death" (사고, Sa-go) directed by Kim Hwi
"The Cliff" (절벽, Jeol-byeok) directed by Kim Seong-ho
'444' directed by Min Gyoo-dong
In an insurance company, Yoon, who is an outsider, has a power to see people’s past and read their minds. Mr. Park, Yoon’s boss, assumes that she has some kind of special power, decides to test her ability. At very late night when everyone has gone home, Mr. Park brings Yoon to a storage room where there are full of case reports. Among them, Mr. Park picks three doubtful cases. He asks Yoon to tell him what exactly happened. Yoon, who senses some dark aura wandering around him, tells the story of each case. Every time Yoon finishes each case, the dark aura gets darker and bigger and Yoon tries to warn Mr. Park about it. Would Mr. Park able to escape from the dark aura?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Production Press Conference
Invitation to the After-life
Four Kinds of Ghosts
|Official Facebook Page|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.