Directed by Lee Wonsuk (이원석)116min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/02/14
Previously known as "Man Manual" on HanCinema
The secret to relationships for the nation's common women is revealed at last!
Assistant Commercial director Choi Bona does all the hard and tedious work thanks to her indecisive personality. Endless nights of overwork has caused her face to be crisp and her hair to be messy. She is one of the most common women who doesn't even remember when her last date was.
Then one day, she coincidentally ends up with a book called "Man Manual". She follows the instructions given by Dr. Swalski in the video and not only do men on the streets turn to look at her but top Hallyu star Lee Seung-jae has fallen for her.
Will she be able to start a new relationship with "Man Manual"?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Find Image Pairs
|Official Facebook Page|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.