Directed by Jang Gyoo-seong (장규성)
Screenplay by Hwang Seong-goo (황성구)2012/08/08
A feeble minded prince feels too much pressure in being a prince, but there is Choong-nyeong! Tae-jong created strong regal power with a revolt against the prince. He orders his son Choong-nyeong, who is always buried in books and not his first son Yang-nyeong who is always after booze and women, to invest in the prince. Stressed, Choong-nyeong decides to escape from the palace...
There is also a slave called Deok-chil who looks just like Choong-nyeong! Deok-chil is bad tempered, fights before talking and admires the owner. One day visits the palace to save a woman who was dragged off for being the offspring of a spy and he falls unconscious under the wall...
When he awoke, the slave had become a king
When he awoke, the slave had become a king! The prince had become a slave! The story of King Sejong which no one knew about. Who is the real king?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Olympic Games Support Message
Comedy on set
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.