Directed by Jeon Soo-il (전수일)
Screenplay by Jeon Soo-il (전수일)83min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/07/01
A 19-year-old single mother leaves to find her hope.
In-hwa has an unwanted pregnancy and gives her child up for adoption. She tries to dream of a normal life, but she feels the changes in her body after childbirth and longs for her child she treated harshly. She decides to look for her child.
Special Tip: The way to hope 'Yeong-do Bridge'
Yeong-do Bridge is a symbol of Busan. It is a historical place where families separated during the Korean War waited to meet each other again. The place in the movie represents the pain of loss. It becomes an important backdrop for In-hwa's journey to find her child.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|83 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.