Directed by Choi Woo-seong (최우성)82min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/__/__
Won-gi lost his wife a long time ago and is running a pension outside of the city. Then one day, Won-gi's daughter and her friend Se-yeong stays in the pension during a break from their school in Seoul. However, Won-gi finds himself attracted to the friend who is so much like his dead wife. Then he crosses a line that he shouldn't have crossed...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.