Directed by Park Heung-sik (박흥식)106min | Release date in South Korea : 2001/01/13
BongSoo(SUL KyungGu) has been working as manager of a small bank in an apartment complex for three years. During his three years there, no, for 23 years if you count his school days, he has never been late. However, he purposely decides to skip work one day. There is only one reason. Inside a subway train that has suddenly stopped on his way to work, everyone around him reaches for their cell phones to call someone. At that moment, he realized that he does not have a single person to call. He does not know that inside the educational center across the street from the bank where he works, a 27-year-old woman WonJu(JEON DoYoun) is looking over to him, nourishing a small love. BongSoo and WonJu run into each other every day, at the Ramen restaurant, at the bank, at the bus station... Various trivial incidents occur, but BongSoo still does not truly recognize WonJu's presence.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Sidus FHN (싸이더스FHN)|
|106 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week