Directed by So Sang-min (소상민)
Screenplay by So Sang-min (소상민)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/12/10
Sun-woo is a struggling poet, who is about to turn thirty with nothing going for him in life. He turns to drink for comfort but frustration mixed with alcohol often results in getting in trouble. His girlfriend, Yuna, decides she can no longer put up with it and breaks up with him once and for all. Unable to deal with the rejection, Sun-woo clings on to her and in his pursuit of getting her back, triggers a series of events that worsen the situation
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|98 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.