< If You Were Me: Anima Vision 2 > is a feature-length omnibus animation comprised of 6 short films about human rights issues. Each short covers a variety of topics; “The Third Wish” (dir. AHN Dong-hee, RYOO Jeong-woo) is about disabled people’s childbirth; "Peeling" (dir. HONG Deok-pyo) deals with men’s complexes becoming great in society; "Baby" (dir. LEE Hong-soo, LEE Hong-min) talks about a working mother’s difficulty of bringing up a child; "Merry Golasmas" (dir. JEONG Min-yeong) brings out different types of widespread discrimination; "Shine Shine Shining" (dir. KWON Mi-jeong) speaks out about the issue related to migrant women by an international marriage; lastly, "Lies" (dir. PARK Yong-jae) deals with a homosexual who is pushed to marry a woman by his parents.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.