Funded by the National Human Rights Commission of Korea, [If You Were Me 5] takes a close look at the violent nature hidden behind our eyes. 5 directors- Kang Yi-kwan, Boo Ji-young, Yoon Sung hyun, Kim Dae-seung and Sin Dong-il disclose how closely ordinary events of society connect with our eyes. There is a hidden sexual violence beyond our eyes and the power of a controlled society works through the power beyond the eyes. Not only the violence of the eye itself, also limited the ability of individuals to see, the matter of the eye intervenes in various relationships between the individual and groups. The film demonstrates how sharp the eye has become in a society with developing technology. (LEE Sang-yong)
"Q&A" is directed by Kim Dae-seung
"Her Story Taking" is directed by Sin Dong-il
"Two Teeth" is directed by Kang Yi-kwan
"Banana Shake" is directed by Yoon Sung hyun
"Nima" is directed by Boo Ji-young
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.