Directed by Lee Dong-eun (이동은)
Screenplay by Lee Dong-eun (이동은)115min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/__/__
Three people, two with secrets come across a season they never thought of.
Mi-kyeong lives apart from her husband with a teenage son named Soo-hyeon. He's not very affectionate to her but he's a good kid.
One day, Soo-hyeon brings a friend named Yong-joon to his house as he's going through some difficulties. Yong-joon doesn't say much and has a shadow over his face. A few years later, Soo-hyeon and Yong-joon who reunite in the military go on a trip but goes into critical condition after a car accident. Mi-kyeong has to take care of her paralyzed son Soo-hyeon and resents Yong-joon who came back fine and alive. Mi-kyeong later finds out a secret between her son and his friend and quietly disappears with him.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.