Directed by Min Gyoo-dong (민규동)
Screenplay by Min Gyoo-dong (민규동)87min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/04/04
When Jung-ha loses her husband in an accident, Naru, her husband’s secret lover, comes to her. Naru begs Jung-ha that she will do anything if only she will let her stay at her house. Jung-ha denies her at first, but eventually their strange arrangement of living together begins. A section of [In My End Is My Beginning] was introduced through the film, [Five Senses of Eros], which was released in Korea early this year. But the feature length version of the film shows ‘the end’ of a relationship facing catastrophic ruin. Also extreme, shocking performances by current top actresses, Uhm Jung-hwa and Kim Hyo-jin stand out. The two character’s entanglement with love and lust expand into a lesbian like relationship and leads to a new way of life at the end of the relationship.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Meet the Woman's Husband
20 Second Trailer
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.