Directed by Min Gyoo-dong (민규동)
Screenplay by Min Gyoo-dong (민규동)87min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/04/04
When Jung-ha loses her husband in an accident, Naru, her husband’s secret lover, comes to her. Naru begs Jung-ha that she will do anything if only she will let her stay at her house. Jung-ha denies her at first, but eventually their strange arrangement of living together begins. A section of [In My End Is My Beginning] was introduced through the film, [Five Senses of Eros], which was released in Korea early this year. But the feature length version of the film shows ‘the end’ of a relationship facing catastrophic ruin. Also extreme, shocking performances by current top actresses, Uhm Jung-hwa and Kim Hyo-jin stand out. The two character’s entanglement with love and lust expand into a lesbian like relationship and leads to a new way of life at the end of the relationship.
20 Second Trailer
Meet the Woman's Husband
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.