Directed by Park Hee-gon (박희곤)
Screenplay by Park Hee-gon (박희곤)109min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/04/30
A fabled painting from royal palace is discovered after 400 years. Once properly restored, it could fetch at least $40 million in the international auction market. BAE is the owner of the gallery which possesses the painting. She scouts a top-tier restoration artist LEE to work on the painting. With LEE's expert stroke, the controversy surrounding the painting is slowly unveiled. As the painting's true form is restored, art experts in Korea hold a collective breath. Little did they know that they're only part of an elaborate scheme.
Kim Rae-won's advice for points to watch for
Uhm Jung-hwa's character
Music Video Kim Rae-Won Today
Art World Scandal featurette
|109 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.