[HanCinema's Film Review] "Interview" 2013/10/05,
Eun-Seok (played by Lee Jeong-jae) has a novel idea for a documentary- find random people and ask them to tell their stories about love. The basic cuteness of the various interviews very quickly starts to trend toward a discomforting fact- though Eun-Seok and his team have convinced themselves this project has objective value, the mere presence of the camera alone is creating an obvious influence both in the stories being told as well as what Eun-Seok is choosing to interpret from them.
Whereas most directors try to explore cynicism by painting a portrait of a bleak world, director/screenwriter Byeon Hyeok creates this feeling by making a film about the utter futility in trying to find truth through film,...More
"The woman saw how beautiful the tree was and how good its fruit would be to eat, and she thought how wonderful it would be to become wise. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. Then she gave some to her husband, and he also ate it".
Pusan film fest gains growing influence 2004/10/16, Source, The Pusan International Film Festival wrapped up its nine-day run yesterday, confirming its growing popularity among movie buffs in Korea and Asia.
The much-celebrated annual film festival featured 266 movies from 63 countries, a lineup that has set a new record in its nine-year history. A horde o,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.