Directed by Choi Dong-hoon (최동훈)
Screenplay by Choi Dong-hoon (최동훈)136min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/12/23
Alternative title "WOOCHI"
500 Years Ago in the Chosun Dynasty. The Pipe of the prophecy has fallen into the evil hands of the goblins, propelling the world into a whirlwind of disorder. The ancient Taoist wizards turn to the greatest ascetics of their time, the Master and Hwadam (Kim Yoon-seok) for help in vanquishing the goblins and trust each wizard with one half of the Pipe. Meanwhile, the Masterís rascal student Woochi (Kang Dong-won) tricks the king with the art of transformation and creates a fiasco, which makes the three Taoist wizards and Hwadam visit the Master. But the Master has been murdered and his half of the Pipe is missing! By taking his masterís pipe out to the market streets, Woochi has been pushed into a corner, ultimately getting sealed into a painting along with his trusty dog, Chorangyi (Yoo Hae-jin)
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Blu-ray (En Sub)
Blu-ray US (En Sub)
DVD US (En Sub)
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
Blu-ray UK (En Sub)
Blu-ray First Press Limited Edition (En Sub)
2-Disc First Press Limited Edition
Kang Dong-won's Character
Im Soo-jeong's Character
Kim Yoon-seok's Character
|136 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.