Directed by Ahn Cheol-ho (안철호)103min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/05/03
Unemployed Jae-wook is dumped by his girlfriend without notice. He was a burden for Sae-mi who was at the age of having to think about marriage and her future and he wasn't disqualified for it. Jae-wook is shocked and wanders around still jobless in the house of Joon-ho who is currently dating Hye-jeong who is 4 years older. Jae-wook meets Eun-ji at a indie band performance and his life changes as strange feelings begin to develop between them.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Music Video 'Here You Come'
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.