Directed by Ahn Cheol-ho (안철호)103min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/05/03
Unemployed Jae-wook is dumped by his girlfriend without notice. He was a burden for Sae-mi who was at the age of having to think about marriage and her future and he wasn't disqualified for it. Jae-wook is shocked and wanders around still jobless in the house of Joon-ho who is currently dating Hye-jeong who is 4 years older. Jae-wook meets Eun-ji at a indie band performance and his life changes as strange feelings begin to develop between them.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Music Video 'Here You Come'
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.