Directed by Kim Jho Kwang-soo (김조광수)54min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/12/17
In this cheerful romantic comedy about coming out of the closet, Seok-i (Lee Je-hoon) visits his boyfriend Min-su (Seo Ji-hoo) who is serving in the military. However, they run into Min-su's mother, and explain that they are 'just friends.' One funny episode involves the pair sleeping together, with Min-su's mother sandwiched between.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Kim Hye-seong Lee Hyeon-jin Support Message
|54 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama