Directed by Yang Jong-hyeon (양종현)
Screenplay by Yang Jong-hyeon (양종현)107min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/11/05
Alternative title : "Kiss Me Kill Me"
Is there anyone who kills me? vs I barely killed her!! A professional & quiet killer, Hyun-jun. He arrives at a house where he expects a man to be killed by him, but he only finds a girl to expects him to help her suicide. She shouts at dazed Hyun-jun. "What's the matter? It's your job, so you just kill me" She decides to kill herself after the loss of 7 years love, but she feels unfair that she just commits suicide calmly with overdosing sleeping pills. "You should do it by yourself. I am not a helper for suicide." He gets angry at her, forgetting what he does. Hyun-jun & Jin -young begin to meet like this. While they continue to meet, quiet Hyun -jun gets talkative, and Jin Young only dreaming of death begins to think of tomorrow. What a shame for both! Why do they meet day by day in spite that they always argue in vain?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Poster Making Of
On the set video
|Sidus FHN (싸이더스FHN)|
|107 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017