Directed by Kim Aaron (김아론)
Screenplay by Kim Aaron (김아론)63min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/10/22
Introduced at several film festivals, from Jeonju to Hong Kong and Lyon, France, this story is about Su-jin, a brilliant scriptwriter. While looking for a new story, Su-jin becomes intrigued by a newspaper article about a homicide case that happened in an art gallery, in which Lee Mi-ra, a female curator, killed the artist who raped her. Mi-ra is found not guilty on grounds of self defense but Su-jin puts a spin on the story and forces Mi-ra to look into her own past.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week