Directed by Lee Kwang-jae (이광재)
Screenplay by Cheon Seong-il (천성일)113min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/01/14
Also known as "Dad Likes Women"
Ji-hyeon (Lee Na-young) is enjoying a perfect life as a beautiful photographer following a sex-change operation, until a young boy claiming that she had fathered him comes knocking at her door. Trouble ensues as Ji-hyeon tries to act like a conventional dad while her boyfriend (Kim Ji-seok-I) grows increasingly suspicious.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Poster Making Of
On the set video
Comic Team Play
Music Video 2
|113 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.