Directed by Baek Dong-hoon (백동훈)119min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/01/28
Also known as "Le Grand Chef 2: Kimchi Battle"
In the sequel to the 2007 film ``Le Grand Chef,'' based on the celebrated comic series ``Sikgaek,'' cooking genius Seong-chan (Jin Goo) hears the news that world-renowned chef Jang-eun (Kim Jeong-eun) is trying to close his childhood residence/restaurant, Choonyang-gak. To save Choonyang-gak, Seong-chan must compete against Jang-eun to make the best kimchi dish.
On the set video
Kimchi in my life
Star Support Messages
|119 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.