Directed by Lee Moo-yeong (이무영)
Screenplay by Lee Moo-yeong (이무영)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/06/12
Tae-soo returns home to his son, Gun-sung, after a fifteen year absence. When Mari brings a baby to join Tae-soo’s household, an unlikely family is formed, but soon trouble ensues.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|110 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017