Directed by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)
Screenplay by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)126min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/05/14
AKA : "You Don't Even Know"
KU Kyung-nam, who is stuck with the label of an Ďart-house film directorí, attends the festival in a small town as a jury. In the town, he bumps into an old friend BU. Over drinks, KU is dragged to BUís house and meets his wife. The next day after a long night of heavy drinking, KU returns his hotel and find a message from BU which says Ďnever to come near us againí. But he canít remember what happened last night. Soon after that, KU goes to Jeju Island to give a lecture. There he meets a famous admired painter who was KUís college senior and finds his new wife is KUís love in his twenties. When she gave him a note secretly, he is quiet confused. The next day on his way to go airport, KU changes his mind and heads to the painterís house to meet her.
International Film Festivals
2009 Cannes International Film Festival , Directors' Fortnight
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Kim Tae-woo Interview
Eom Ji-won's Interview
|126 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017