Directed by Yeon-ah Paik (백연아)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/09/18
The camera follows two child prodigies who study pansori for different reasons. To Su-beom, who is entirely supported by his father, pansori is what he has to master in order to fulfill his father' ambition. But to Seong-yeol, pansori allows him to escape from poverty. He travels from village to village with his father, singing pansori but also peddling medicine. Now, the two try to figure out what pansori really means to them.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.