Directed by Woody Han (한승환)102min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/07/28
If “Inception” made the controlling of dreams and thoughts come true, “Link” shows how telepathy between people could become a reality.
Lee Jae-hyun, the protagonist of “Link”, has a sister who is in a coma. He spends his life wishing to see his sister come back to life however his hope eventually dies out. While grief stricken Lee meets an attractive girl, Su-jeong, through his trusted friend, Gu Seong-wu.
Su-jeong and Jae-hyun not only build their friendship but they develop a link that let them share their five senses and even their thoughts.
As the link gets stronger, Jae-hyun becomes ever more addicted to Su-jeong’s power. This infatuation with the link endangers Jae-hyun.
Woody Han, the director, marks his debut for a full-length film with “Link.”
Han shows how satisfying humans’ desires can be hazardous throughout the film.
The artistic side was respected at this year’s Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival as the film was invited by the festival, which came to an end on Sunday. The film sold out all tickets during the festival period.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017