Directed by Choi Jong-hyeon (최종현)
Screenplay by Lim Jin-pyeong (임진평)92min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/01/17
Polyartist Jong-cheol is a workaholic who never seems to care about his family. But when he loses them in a car accident, everything tumbles. One day he meets a young boy named Yeong-ung. This little boy is suffering from an incurable disease and curiously enough, Jong-cheol feels that he has met this boy somewhere in his past.
|92 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.