Directed by Park Jae-sik (박재식)117min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/09/18
Alternative title : "Hikikomori"
This movie highlights the horror that can be lurking inside even a tiny and lonely room. Su-na, once a bright and adorable girl, locks herself alone in her room after her best friend's suicide. She starts to talk and behave as if someone else exists in her room, but never opens the door to anyone. Finally, her uncle brings his fiance, Yun-mi, a psychologist specializing in hikikomori (people who isolate themselves from society), and she finds Su-na's trouble has something to do with the family's secret history.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|117 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.