Directed by Park Jae-sik (박재식)117min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/09/18
Alternative title : "Hikikomori"
This movie highlights the horror that can be lurking inside even a tiny and lonely room. Su-na, once a bright and adorable girl, locks herself alone in her room after her best friend's suicide. She starts to talk and behave as if someone else exists in her room, but never opens the door to anyone. Finally, her uncle brings his fiance, Yun-mi, a psychologist specializing in hikikomori (people who isolate themselves from society), and she finds Su-na's trouble has something to do with the family's secret history.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|117 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week