Directed by Park Dae-yeong (박대영)
Screenplay by Jo Myeong-joo (조명주)96min | Release date in South Korea : 1999/02/13
Tae-Hee is a working professional living with his father, whose illness caused the break-off of his wedding. He takes a sudden vacation to Cheju Island for five days before deciding whether to accept an assignment overseas. Upon his arrival , he runs into Young-seo, a local tour guide, whom he aids in capturing a pickpocket. Eventually, Tae-hee asks her for a private tour of the island. They cover every nook and corner of the island as if they were two old lovers revisiting their first meeting place. Their affection for each other grows. At the end of the five days they part from each other without any confirmation of their love, and a series of mishaps result in their not being able to contact each other. Soon, Tae-hee must make a decision about his future.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|96 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.