Directed by Kwon Chil-in (권칠인)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/10/21
A single professional woman in her early thirties, Ji-heun suddenly loses her job and flat. Her friend Kyung-rin helps Ji-heun again and lets her stay in her apartment for the time being. Unlike Ji-heun, Kyung-rin is a devoted housewife and lives a high class life. She seemed to have everything until she meets Dong-ju who happens to be her husbandís colleague. First hesitated, but soon Kyung-rin strongly turned on by a fatal relationship with him. Meanwhile, Ji-heun is surprised to know Kyung-rinís husband actually has many things in common with her and they slowly open their mind to each other. Facing unexpected feelings and desire, these two begin a borderline love.
Director Kwon Chil-in's fourth feature film about the conflict between work and love. This movie is about a married couple. The wife's girl friend suddenly comes to live with them, and the wife falls in love with her husband's co-worker who she meets at the sports center.
Director Kwon Chil-in again tells the story of people who have to make a choice. Love makes everything seem easy, but in reality, its harshness knocks them down. He is a male director, but he draws out the female's desires and perspective. He raises the bar of a common theme of adults' morals and the problem of the approach to love. These people find it hard to be mature and make a decision for themselves.
Director Jang Hang-joon Cameo
|110 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week