Directed by Lee Han (이한)105min | Release date in South Korea : 2002/09/13
One day, Ji-hwan begins to receive letters from an unidentified person. The letters, containing black-and-white photos of happy children playing, remind Ji-hwan of his old two friends.
Five years earlier, while Ji-hwan is taking pictures with his camera, two girls, Soo-in and Gyung-hee, walk into the frame. Ji-hwan falls in love with Soo-in at first sight. He then musters up enough courage to confess his love to her, but she refuses him very politely. Even so, Ji-hwan doesn't give up and tells them that he wants to be friends the next time they meet. Ever since then, the three of them start a wonderful friendship. They spend time each other always, and consider it the most precious moments of their lives. But they become confused between love and friendship and, finally, Gyung-hee and Soo-in leave him without a trace.
The random letters inspire Ji-hwan to depart anxiously on a long journey to find his old friends, but while looking for Soo-in and Gyung-hee, he confronts a beautiful yet sad secret.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Korea Pictures (Korea Pictures)|
|105 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85) •Dolby SRD|
- On the set video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week