Korean romantic comedies crash 2011/11/20, Source,
The results of recent Korean romantic comedy movies are not that good.
After the craze for "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon" and "The Crucible" passed by this summer, there was a spill of romantic comedies, showing the sweet affection between lovers. Despite the fact that October and November is off-season for theaters, these films threw their hat into the ring with the excuse that the cold weather would give a reason for lovers to spend their time watching movies,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.