Directed by Lee Soo-sung (이수성)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/08/26
Young-cheol loses his job and moves to a quiet town and works at a chicken restaurant. He has received reminders for bills and he's a living zombie. His wife tells him to bring money, his daughter is embarrassed of her father, but when he thinks of his daughter in a wedding dress, he can't help but smile.
A regular guest at his restaurant is a young man who is jobless. He always eats on credit. One day, his mom gets mad at him for not having a job and he bites his mom's arm. After this, everyone in town becomes weird. Young-cheol gets bitten and becomes a zombie too...
His bothersome wife, failure in investments...
But So-ra asks Young-cheol to be her nude model, and he accepts.
He feels like a man again, and So-ra feels something more for Young-cheol, who understands her.
He got a loan for his daughter's tutor fees.
The loan sharks kidnap his wife and daughter to threaten him to pay back his money. For his hurting family, he prepares to fight against them. What kind of things will he do to fight against the evil in the world?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017